Tuesday, September 20, 2011

the blog post about nothing

Posted by LeighAnne at 10:46 AM

karen, this is for you. :-)

well, i have nothing to say other than yes, I’m still alive and yes, I’ve been cooking and  have plenty to blog about, but with the start of school, I just haven’t had time to sit down and type. I don’t know where the past month has gone, but it’s been jam packed. So, all of that to say, I’m still here and I’ll be back soon.

To compensate, here’s a few pictures:

We picked grapes at Cathedral Mountain Vineyard in Alpine.

DSCN2005

Lucy’s sleep position

2011 342

Lucy meets Chunk!

2011 357

Knox steals Lucy’s pink cupcake bed

alpine8

0 comments on "the blog post about nothing"

Post a Comment

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

the blog post about nothing


karen, this is for you. :-)

well, i have nothing to say other than yes, I’m still alive and yes, I’ve been cooking and  have plenty to blog about, but with the start of school, I just haven’t had time to sit down and type. I don’t know where the past month has gone, but it’s been jam packed. So, all of that to say, I’m still here and I’ll be back soon.

To compensate, here’s a few pictures:

We picked grapes at Cathedral Mountain Vineyard in Alpine.

DSCN2005

Lucy’s sleep position

2011 342

Lucy meets Chunk!

2011 357

Knox steals Lucy’s pink cupcake bed

alpine8

0 comments:

Post a Comment